Strides News & Updates
Compliment by Commuter August 2019
Mr Raja Muhammad Iqrak, our Strides Bus Captain servicing shuttle services from SGH to Outram MRT station received compliment from one of our daily commuters for his selfless and excellent service beyond the call of duty. On one incident when it was pouring heavily, Mr Raja retrieved his only umbrella without hesitation to shelter all patients from the door of the bus to the bus stop. Mr Raja shared with us that even though he was drenched, he is very happy that all his patients did not get wet from the torrential rain.
We are proud to have Mr Raja as part of the Strides team and applaud him for his positive attitude and excellent services beyond the call of duty.
Mr Lim Kok Tiong, our Strides Senior Bus Captain was on his usual security checks for unattended belongings after dropping all passengers from the SGH – MSCP shuttle bus service route when he spotted a clutch bag with $400 cash and multiple credit cards in it. Mr Lim quickly informed the office and suggested to remain at the same venue as he felt strongly that the passenger will return to retrieve the lost item. Within a few minutes, the owner returned to the MSCP waiting area and checked with Mr Lim if he found any clutch bag. The owner was relieved to know that Mr Lim found his clutch bag.
Mr Lim shared his experience of his misplaced wallet many years ago and knew the exact pain point. He strongly believe in Good Samaritan and he shared that other than transporting passengers from point-to-point with good customer service, he also want to ensure all his passengers feel safe and happy.
We are proud to have Mr Lim part of the Strides team and applaud him for his positive attitude and honesty.
Compliment by Commuter July 2019
Mr Lee Ming Hei, our Strides Bus Captain was on his duty for KKH – Novena shuttle bus service when he found a lost wallet. After alighting all passengers at the drop-off point of KKH, Mr Lee did his daily checks for any unattended belongings and saw a black wallet on one of the passenger seat. Without hesitation, Mr Lee reported the lost property and handed the wallet with $200 cash and multiple credit cards to KKH security office.
Mr Lee shared that he understood the urgency and panic mood of the owner and the money could be meant for urgent use. Hence he did what he should do by contacting the office for instructions and proceed to hand the wallet over to KKH office.
Kudos to Mr Lee for his honesty act and his demonstration of excellent customer service.
Stride in style to ZoukOut 2018
Rally your party squad & enjoy a flat rate of S$48 (U.P. S$60) for a 6 seater ride to ZoukOut 2018 with DBS Live Fresh Card!
- Email Strides at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 November with your trip details (i.e. date, time, pick-up location, destination and contact information) and quote the promo code ‘PARTYFRESH’
- Pay with your DBS Live Fresh Card at the end of the trip
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable only on Toyota Vellfire (Capacity: 6 passengers) for trips to ZoukOut 2018 at Siloso Beach, Sentosa on 1 December 2018.
- Not applicable for airport arrival trips.
- Additional surcharges (if any) may be applicable. Please refer to our limousine rates page for the additional surcharges.
- Not valid or to be used with any other promotions.
- Admin charge and GST will be waived.
- Payment must be made with a DBS Live Fresh Card.
- Merchant’s Terms & Conditions apply.
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply.